About Our Employment Referral Service
Are you looking for a qualified accounting or financial professional to join your team?
Do you need a financial professional who understands the details but sees more than numbers?
The Certified General Accountants Association of Saskatchewan (CGA) offers the Employment Referral Service designed to help companies and organizations - big or small - employ qualified CGAs and CGA students.
- You receive access to professionals who are trained under the most demanding and rigorous professional accounting program in Canada.
- CGAs have a unique blend of accounting and practical skills that is simply unmatched.
- CGAs are required to show proficiency in 130 distinct competencies, grouped under Leadership, Professionalism and Professional Knowledge, before receiving their designation
- So, if you've got your eye on your company's success, get the power of a CGA or CGA Student on your team. See more than numbers.
Benefits to Advertising with CGA Saskatchewan:
- Advertisements are posted for two weeks on the CGA Saskatchewan website.
- Advertisements are emailed to over 500 CGA Members.
- Advertisements are emailed to over 450 CGA Students.
- $190.00 plus tax per advertisement for the first two weeks
- $50.00 plus tax per advertisement for each additional week
Want to stand out?
- For $50.00 plus tax per advertisement, we can bold the position and organization title, and ensure it remains at the top of the postings for the first week of its availability.
- Learn about PEP for more ways to stand out to CGA members and students of the CGA Program
How To Post a Referral
- Email email@example.com a PDF version of your job posting as you would like it displayed on-line. (NOTE: Files will be posted as is with no editing performed - Word Document files will be converted to PDF without reviewing for conversion errors)
- All postings must contain, either by including in the advertisement or by including in your email:
- company name
- position title
- information on where to apply
- preferred address for invoicing
- closing date for the position (if not indicated, the closing date is assumed to be 2 weeks from the posting date)
- The posting will be placed on our website
- An email will go out to all of our members and students, advising them of the new opportunity
- An invoice will be sent to you once the position has been posted
to inquire or request more information about Employment Referral Service