Members can now pay their dues online through MyCGA Web Services. By paying online, you can immediately access your receipt through the Payment Centre.
To pay online:
- Go to www.mycgawebservices.org using Internet Explorer, and log on using your CGA ID number and your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the "forgot password" link below the log on area.
- Hover your mouse over the Payment Center and select Member Dues Renewal
- You will be prompted to update your user profile
- There is an optional scholarship fund donation included online. To adjsut or remove, change the dollar value in the text box to the preferred dollar value for your donation (i.e. 100.00 or 0.00), the click "update"
- Review the Membership Declaration and select the checkbox if you accept the declaration
- Enter your credit card information
- Do not hit Enter. Instead, click the "Finish!" button once
If you require a receipt immediately, go to your Invoice History under the Payment Centre.
If your employer is paying by credit card, please ahve them fax in the dues renewal form with the declaration signed and the credit card information completed. For your security and assurance, we will not be processing payments over the phone.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kayleigh Kazakoff, Coordinator of Administration and Member Support at email@example.com.